Do you like variety? Are you motivated by team spirit and are keen with numbers? This position is for you!
You are a key team player who supports the administration team in their duties. You have knowledge in accounting and accounting software and perform diversified accounting tasks to meet the needs of our customers, suppliers and of those of our company.
- Process accounts payable and receivable (including foreign currency).
- Perform bank reconciliations and other related accounting tasks.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Perform wire transfers and bank transfers.
- Prepare payroll (15 employees).
- Prepare Excel reports as required by the administration and sales department.
- In conjunction with the Project Coordinator, follow up on accounting activities for ongoing installation projects.
- Follow up on the inventory at the reception of merchandise.
- Prepare and submit supplier warranties.
- Write various reports (French/English) as required.
- Support the Administrative Assistant in managing Import/Export logistics (overseas shipping, customs).
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and third parties as required.
- Very good computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint);
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software: Acomba (an asset)
- Bilingualism required: French / English
- Excellent sense of organization and priorities
- Able to make decisions and solve problems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work experience: 2-5 years (an asset)
- College or university degree (accounting, administration, etc.)
WE OFFER YOU
- Dental insurance
- Medical and paramedical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Continuing education
- Recognition of years of service
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation
- Free parking
- Public transportation nearby
- Vacation time
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Work schedule : 35 -40/hr – Full time
Job status : Permanent
Shift : Day