PROJECT COORDINATOR/ SUPERVISOR
Are you a leader and brimming with innovative ideas? As an organized and confident team leader, you stand out for your courteous customer service and professionalism.
As an autonomous individual, you will be a key player in assisting the sales team and the administration in co-ordinating all equipment installation and servicing projects. You offer excellent customer service in order to obtain customer satisfaction and your objectives.
- Co-ordinate work projects & ensure the adequate roll-out of the projects from start to finish.
- Assist with on-site visits for existing or future site projects (for the installation of mechanic’s equipment or bodyshop equipment);
- Read, interpret, & analyze plans for bodyshops & mechanics’ shops;
- Prepare sales quotations for existing or new project installations;
- Negotiate with suppliers for parts/equipment as required for existing or new project installations;
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding existing or new work projects;
- Deal with 3rd party or outsourced companies (ex. Architects, government depts. for any required licenses or permits);
- Communicate with local and overseas suppliers for orders, as
- Prepare correspondence as
- Perform all logistic tasks or procurement to ensure efficiency in the service
- Optimize inventory.
- Maintain existing and new certifications
Establish the electro mechanics’ work schedule for the installation or repair of equipment.
- Follow-up with the technicians to ensure work is carried out and deadlines
- Enforce installation timelines & deadlines with team
- Perform onsite spot checks to ensure installations are on time & see what is needed by techs.
- Respond to customer inquiries and service calls with courtesy, by phone, email,
- Trouble-shoot technical issues remotely and offer appropriate solution, service or product to
- Take part in Trade Shows, and company representation, as
- Training, certification or Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, &
- You are analytical, have a facility with numbers and
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad, ability to read, interpret, develop plans
- Knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of Acomba is an
- Excellent leadership
- You are dynamic, versatile, very organized, capable of following a company moving full- steam ahead.
- You are bi-lingual, autonomous, a quick learner, able to learn on-the-job.
- You are able to meet deadlines, able to take initiative and prioritize
- Have good negotiating
- Priority given to customer service at all times. Good people
- Driver’s Licence
- 2-3 years experience
Position: Permanent, full time Work Hours: 40h/week
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Paramedical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Continuing education
- Recognition of Years of Service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation
- Free parking
- Nearby public transportation
What we offer you:
- A company vehicle for all travel to sites;
- The chance to gain invaluable experience and make the most of your versatility;
- A competitive reward program for achieving your