SALES REPRESENTATIVE (INTERNAL SALES)
Are you socially inclined and driven by achieving great customer satisfaction? Are you sales-driven and motivated to offer outstanding products and service? Here is the ideal position for you!
As an autonomous candidate, you will sell body shop and mechanical equipment and any other related parts. You will also represent the company at sales shows: trade shows, training sessions, conferences and seminars. You will offer outstanding customer service in order to obtain the increased satisfaction of our customers and to reach your sales objectives.
- Ensure market development and retention, including the web.
- Targeting and soliciting existing and potential customers
- Provide buyers with a description of the benefits of the products
- Conclude sales and ensure follow-ups
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative sales objectives
- Evaluate products to be promoted and offer advice based on customer needs
- Address sales calls and inquiries
- Occasionally perform demonstrations and provide training of our equipment to customers in our training center or at their location.
- Ensure promotional visibility of the company before and during sales shows, Trade Shows, etc. and for any other allies representing the company.
- Participate directly in the launch of: sales, liquidations or any other form of advertising or promotions.
- Prepare sales quotes
- Prepare all sales reports as required and submit weekly
- In conjunction with the administration, ensure the coordination of logistics associated with sales shows.
- You must be fluently bi-lingual (French/English) for written and oral communication;
- Very good communicator
- Sales Driven;
- Possessing the desire to offer excellent customer service
- Able to take initiatives and make decisions
- Possess the desire to offer excellent customer service
- Very good negotiation skills
- Quick learner
- Very good people skills.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience, preferably in the field of industrial equipment;
- Very Good computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; CRM;
- Customer service training and proficiency;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Level of education: College
- Diploma: DEC Completed
- Written languages:
- FR : Advanced
- EN: Advanced
- Spoken languages:
- FR: Advanced
- EN : Advanced
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Paramedical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Continuing education
- Recognition of Years of Service
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Competitive compensation
- Free parking
- Nearby public transportation
Working hours : 40 Hours/week – Full time
Employment status : Permanent
Shift : Day