Do you enjoy customer service and being on the front-line? Does high customer satisfaction give YOU a feeling of accomplishment? If you are versatile and enjoy variety here's a position that's right for you!
You play a key and pivotal role in supporting the administration in their functions. You provide unparalleled customer service in order to achieve increased customer satisfaction.
- Answering incoming calls
- Obtain freight quotes and prepare freight documents for outgoing transport
- Compose various reports (French/English).
- Compile and process orders deriving from our suppliers; including follow-up of order status.
- Occasionally, prepare sales bids according to customer needs.
- Order office supplies.
- Filing, photocopying.
- Prepare public brochures and any other text related to social media.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and third parties as required.
- Coordinate trade shows and business trips.
- Occasionally, performon-line research as required by the administration.
- Excellent knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint);
- Accounting background and knowledge of accounting software
- Bilingualism obligatory: French/English
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent sense of organization and priorities
- Able to make decisions and solve problems
- Good people skills
- Diploma: DEP or DEC completed or more (secretarial, accounting, administration, etc.)
- Written languages: French and English Advanced
- Spoken languages: French and English Advanced
- Years of experience: 3 to 7
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Paramedical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Continuing education
- Recognition of Years of Service
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Competitive compensation
- Free parking
- Nearby public transportation
Working hours : 35-37.5 hours/week
Employment status : Permanent
Shift : Day