Do you enjoy customer service and being on the front-line? Does high customer satisfaction give YOU a feeling of accomplishment? If you are versatile and enjoy variety here's a position that's right for you!
You play a key and pivotal role in supporting the administration in their functions. You provide unparalleled customer service in order to achieve increased customer satisfaction.
- Answering incoming calls
- Write the various reports (French/English).
- Prepare sales bids according to customer needs.
- Order office supplies.
- Filing, photocopying.
- Prepare public brochures and any other text related to social media.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and third parties as required.
- Coordinate trade shows and business trips.
- Conduct research as required by the administration.
- Excellent knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint);
- Accounting background and knowledge of accounting software
- Bi-lingualism obligatory: French/English
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent sense of organization and priorities
- Able to make decisions and solve problems
- Good people skills
- Diploma: DEP or DEC completed or more (secretarial, accounting, administration, etc.)
- Written languages:
- FR : Advanced
- EN : Advanced
- Spoken languages:
- FR : Advanced
- EN: Advanced
- Years of experience: 1 to 3
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Paramedical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Continuing education
- Recognition of Years of Service
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Competitive compensation
- Free parking
- Nearby public transportation
Working hours : 40 hours/week – Full time
Employment status : Permanent
Shift : Day