Are you meticulous, versatile, and enjoy a job well done? Then, you'll love this job!
Thanks to our reliable and professional service, our clients trust us for all their projects. We are looking for an ingenious welder who will be able to meet any challenge.
You will carry out, under minimal supervision, the welding and/or assembly of panels or columns, the structure, the bolting of equipment and modules of bodyshop and mechanics’ equipment. You will also assemble ducting fitted to the equipment.
Occasionally, installations are performed outside of Montreal, in the province of Quebec and Ontario. Occasionally, you will also be called upon to assist the electro-mechanics in the installation of body shop and garage equipment at client’s location on the island of Montreal and surrounding areas.
- You are bilingual and hold a DEP in welding or metal assembly, industrial mechanics or a related field.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- You have a driver’s license (mandatory).
- You show good team spirit.
- You’re organized.
- Of good physical ability.
- Welding experience required (2-3 years)
- Knowledge of Autocad is an asset
- Occasionally, you will be called upon to demonstrate welding equipment to our customers.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in WELDING
- Good knowledge of WELDING: MIG/MAG, TIG, etc.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Level of education: College
- Diploma: DEC/DEP Completed
- Written languages:
- FR: Advanced
- EN: Intermediate
- Spoken languages:
- FR : Advanced
- EN : Advanced
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Paramedical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Continuing education
- Recognition of Years of Service
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Nearby public transportation
Working hours : 40 hrs/week – Full time
Employment status : Permanent
Shift : Day