ADAS (ADVANCED DRIVER-ASSISTANCE SYSTEM)
A must for today’s vehicules. This course will allow the techncian to recognize the embedded technologies in a vehicule, learn how to diagnose problems related to sensors and calibrate the different sensors: camera, radar, proximity sensors and more.
What you'll learn
- How to scan for codes and diagnose them.
- Description of the difference between dynamic and static vehicles.
- How to determine which targets are required.
- Step by step on how to recalibrate the ADAS system properly.
- Explanation of how the cameras work on each system.
- Verification that calibration was done properly.
- Positioning of replacement cameras using Scan tool.
Automotive Technology & Repair Academy