Identify on the job the different applications of the new metals and their repair methods; Know the operating principles of a MIG-MAG welding machine, its components, settings, calibration, maintenance and techniques for safe operation; perform sequential welding of steel sectional parts and spot welding. This course includes two parts: training and certification.
What you'll learn
- Welding symbol introduction.
- Common Welding Codes and Standards.
- Welding Safety.
- Welding Technics.
- Steel Introduction.
- Types Of Steel.
- Filler Metal Selection.
- Metal active gas MAG.
- Welding Gun Torch.
- Preparing To Weld.
- Steel Welding Methods.
- Resistance or Spot Welding.
- MIG Welding or Gas Metal Arc Welding.
- Shielding Gas for Steel Welding.
- The Temperature of Weld Metal and Base Metal.
- Good VS Poor Welds.
- Evaluation and Certification.
Automotive Technology & Repair Academy