UNIVERSAL JIG SYSTEM (LEVEL 1-2-3)
- Technical aspects of the UNIVERSAL JIG.
- Maximum adaptability on every checking point of the vehicle covering the whole underbody.
- Simultaneous control of every single checking point of the vehicle, both close points and asymmetric points, without the need of any additional parts or extensions, furthermore it controls the MacPherson directly from the underbody of the vehicle.
- Covers vehicle checking points , mechanical parts mounted and mechanical parts removed. Sliding cross beams with 3 sides on each cross beam and anchoring support blocks having 5 free movements in the air.
- Reading in 3 axes (X, Y, Z) while holding each vehicle checking point in tolerance until the work is finished.
What you'll learn
- How to read and set up a vehicle on a universal jig.
- Setup a vehicle to be able to pull when necessary.
- Reading procedures on setting up, how many holding points are required.
Automotive Technology & Repair Academy