up to 7 000A output current
Adjustable clamping force from 30daN to 120daN
This portable spot welding system is ideal for assembling thin mild steel sheets, such as metal furniture or for vehicle restoration. The Portaspot features an intuitive microprocessor controlled keypad which makes the product very easy to use (non-intensive use).
• Synergic adjustment : By selecting the thickness of the metal sheets to be joined the PORTASPOT automatically sets the current and the optimum spot welding time. (note : it is also possible to manually adjust the spot welding time)
• Able to weld metal sheets in the range 0.6 + 0.6mm to 2.0 + 2.0mm (ideal for 1.2 + 1.2mm).
• Operates in continuous or pulse spot welding mode (for harder steels or metal sheets with specific protective coatings).
• Adjustable clamping force from 30daN to 120daN (with arm L= 110 mm, PX1)
• Insulated thermal handle
• Single phase 230V – 16A
• Maintenance free
• Thermal protection.
• Delivered with the arms PX1